To install Enov8 EcoSystem, please go to the download area.
The download area contains:
- The latest version and
- The latest Installation Document.
The installation document has three sections describing:
- Installation Prerequisites
- Installation Steps
- Installing a Demo Model (Optional)
Standard installation typically should take less than 15 minutes.
Enov8 EcoSystem is web based and requires an HTML 5 browser.
Recommended browsers are:
- Chrome version 40+
- Firefox version 34+
- Opera version 28+
Important: Microsoft browsers are not fully HTML 5 compliant and are not supported.
Enov8 EcoSystem is an Enterprise Tool that should reside on a server.
However for evaluation / training you may want to create a sandpit on a workstation.
To turn your workstation into an enov8 sandpit server then simply do following:
- Download VMware workstation Pro from VMware for free trial (30 days)
- Download a Windows Server 2016 ISO from Microsoft for free trial (180 days)
Note: ISO will be around 6 GB in size.
- Launch VMware Workstation & select “Home / Create New Virtual Machine”
Use the downloaded 2016 ISO to create “Windows 2016 Server (Enov8 sandpit)”
Tip: If your creating a sandpit, then use recommended install pre-requisites.
Tip: During install select “Windows Desktop Experience” (for GUI) & “Custom Install”.
- Power on the new Virtual Machine & follow “Windows Setup” process
- Once operational install HTML 5 browser i.e. Chrome, Firefox or Opera.
- Follow Enov8’s normal installation instructions.