- Base DCS - Redshift Support
- File Masking
Conditional masking added for all file types
Optimizations made by using chunking when masking delimited files
- Data Compliance Insight - View your data operation execution reports across different data sources and types
- Data Connection Insight - Centralised view to view your data source status and execute different data operations from single view.
- REST API - Ecosystem API endpoints for DCS jobs
- Data Bricks - New Data widgets in custom dashboards
- Data Source Management - Link with System Components has now been removed and replaced with labels.
- PII Splatter Board - The new redesigned view allows user to search for PII compliance across their different data sources.
- Execution Queue - View current status of all data operation executions.
- Global timeout extended for database type Couchbase
- Database Masking
- Fixed issue where Oracle tables may not be compressed correctly
- Altered Oracle queries used in masking to allow for larger DDL queries to be saved
- Resolved bug where masking an empty column would not display the correct error
- File Profiling
- Log updates for delimited file type now working correctly in all scenarios
- File Masking
- Fixed issue with delimited files where quotes were not retained if the value had comma inside (e.g. "hello, world")
- Resolved bug where incorrect engine was used to read delimited files
- Fixed issue where result count could be incorrect for delimited and fixed width file types
- Added better handling for delimited file masking when dealing with bad inputs
- Data Compliance
- Compliance Dashboard
- Profile Dashboard
- Validate Dashboard
- Masking Dashboard