- Labels - Quickly add short one word information as label to your Systems or Data Connections
- System Insight - This insight reports provides a complete view for your system data from all perspectives and also support quick label editing.
- Deployed Version Dashboard
- View By Bookings - Visualise deployed version based on your booked system instances.
- View By Labels - Visualise your system by filtering them based on labels.
- Data Compliance Insight - View your data operation execution reports across different data sources and types
- Data Connection Insight - Centralised view to view your data source status and execute different data operations from single view.
- Environment Connectivity - The view has now been extended to full width along with new toggle information bar.
- Interface Matrix - The matrix report has been redesigned to a simplified tabular view with new class design
- Instance Comparison - The comparison report has been changed to show health status of the resources along with Micro Services and also highlighting drift in System Instance Version across environments.
- Utilization Dashboard - Our popular idle resource cost dashboard has now been renamed along with new summary widgets.
- Environment Calendar - The calendar now supports fixed colours for different types of data. The colours are fully customisable.
- Implementation Plan - Cancelled Status has been added to Tasks.
- Service Request Form
- Quick Form to create new project
- Auto Assign Ticket to System Instance Team *
- Bulk Upload
- Options added for System Interface & Micro Services
- Update Option available for Environments, System Interfaces, Micro Services, Projects, Env Events & LeanSR
- Data Source Management - Link with System Components has now been removed and replaced with labels.
- PII Splatter Board - The new redesigned view allows user to search for PII compliance across their different data sources.
- Execution Queue - View current status of all data operation executions.
- Enov8 Login Screen - Change Password Option has been hidden if the default login method has been changed from ecosystem login.
- Email Alert for new user requesting access from ecosystem login screen.
- Environment Display Name changed to environment group.
- REST API - History via REST API has been disabled by default for integrations. This can be sent as a parameter in URL - history=true
- User IDs with single quote not appearing in dropdown search.
- Navigation Menu not getting refreshed if user role is changed for users.
- Permission & Class Definition - Popup UI has been fixed to enable scrollers.
- Properties Removed
- System Group in System Class
- System Instance Group in System Instance Class
- Project Management >> Reports
- Project Scope
- Booking Management >> Reports
- Booking Scope
Enterprise Release >> Reports
- Release Schedule
- Release Milestone Tracker
- Release Dependency
- Business Process, Business Functions, Package
- Data Compliance
- Compliance Dashboard
- Profile Dashboard
- Validate Dashboard
- Masking Dashboard
*Need to be configured