Skip to main content
2.6 Release Notes (July 2021)
- Meta scanning now shows category that was matched instead of "found"
- Import/export configs now available, allowing for faster bulk updates
- Added filters to various reports
- Added row count to profile report
- Fixed MSSQL column collection if columns had special characters ( e.g. $ or [ )
- Fixed bug where values weren't correctly replaced with NULL fields
- Fixed Teradata .csv report issue due to decimal data lengths being found
- Fixed issue where CLOB and NCLOB types could be profiled in Oracle
- Bug where cancelling profiling did not cancel the process under certain conditions
- Fixed issue where disabling triggers would not affect every existing trigger
Article is closed for comments.