- Fixed an error that caused special characters for URL to be double encoded.
- Fixed escaping backslash for UNISTR function.
- Fixed an inconsistency with masking full names that began with spaces.
- Resolved an issue where the conditional masking configuration for the 'Address' column in the 'where' clause was ambiguous.
- Improved function definitions and calls for better consistency and reduced errors.
- Added support for TOP N function with DISTINCT in Teradata.
- Resolved an issue where the XML masking process completed successfully, but did not generate the corresponding masked file based on unique constraints.
- Fixed an error where File Profile report request could return a 400 error.
MSSQL - Performance Update
- The query responsible for retrieving tables and columns in MSSQL has been optimised. Users can now expect faster and more efficient performance.
Expanded Null Exclusion List
- The null exclusion list, previously exclusive to delimited file masking, has been expanded to all database types.
- Fixed an error where the masked credit card number was being truncated to 5 digits.