|Data Subsetting Module
- Say hello to Data Subsetting! It streamlines data while upholding database rules. Remove the unnecessary without schema worries, enabling quicker searches, insertions, deletions, and a leaner database.
|Profile Config - New "Scan by Column" Configuration Field
- DCS can now perform a deep scan of each non-null column instead of the whole table.
- Users now have the option to specify a wildcard file format (either as prefix or suffix) in data source connection.
|Auto Retrieval of Date Format
- All DB types now automatically retrieves date format from the database
- Also added default date format to auto-generated mask config.
|JSON Schema Support
- Users can now specify a schema file for JSON files in data source connection to be used for profiling and masking.
- Exciting news! We've successfully migrated custom functions to the DCS database. Now, you can easily access, edit, and update these functions through the Ecosystem UI in the data library. Note: While you can create new custom functions, please keep in mind that editing or altering base functions is not supported.