File Masking - Delimited
Enhanced performance when masking multiple large files. Along, with optimised memory usage.
Database Masking - Oracle
Will now utilise a chunking feature to break data inserts into blocks of data to increase performance and reduce transaction log
Mismatch in row count between input and output file will now be logged. Since row counts can differ due to bad lines, empty lines, etc.
- Database Masking - Redshift
- Fixed issue where string values were being skipped if it included quotes.
- File Masking - Delimited
- Fixed issue where empty space values were being masked
- Resolved issue where values starting with escape characters or empty space were being skipped
- Fixed reporting structure, to accurately convey when a column is masked multiple times in one scan
- Profile Scanner - Oracle
- Fixed wildcard functionality to incorporate rules to abide include/exclude table functionality
- Nothing has been decommissioned